Boneless chicken on pizza dough.
Fresh Pizza Dough-1 lb Ball
Thin Cut Chicken Breast-1 lb
Unsalted Butter-3 Tbsp
Hot Sauce-3/4 cup
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese-2 cups
Salt -1 Tbsp
Granulated Garlic-1 Tbsp
Italian Seasoning-1 Tbsp
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Blue Cheese Crumbles, optional-1/2 cup
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Preheat a large skillet between medium heat.
- Add the butter and let it melt, add the chicken and cook it for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add some salt and pepper, add the hot sauce, turn the heat to high and let the mixture cook until the hot sauce thickens.
- Roll your pizza dough into a 12” circle place it either on a pizza peel or an upside down baking sheet.
- Add your chicken and hot sauce all over the top and sprinkle the mozzarella and blue cheese all over the chicken along with seasoning and granulated garlic.
- Place the pizza in the oven either on your pizza stone or baking sheet and let it cook for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!