Pasta with spinach
Olive oil, to taste
Minced garlic-3 cloves
Tomato paste-2 tablespoons
Cherry tomato, halved-1 pt
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Vegetable broth-2 ½ cups
Non-dairy milk-2 ½ cups
Dried pasta-16 oz
Nutritional yeast-⅓ cup
- Add the olive oil and onion in a large pot over medium heat and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and tomato paste and cook for 3 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 3-5 more minutes, until the skins begin to wrinkle and tomatoes begin to release liquid.
- Season with salt and pepper, than add in vegetable broth, non-dairy milk, and pasta and stir until combined.
- Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat, and let simmer for 10 minutes or until most liquid is absorbed.
- Insert in spinach and stir until wilted.
- Add in the nutritional yeast and stir until combined.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.