Very delicious chocolate mousse
Semi sweet chocolate 55% cocoa-3.2 oz
Unsalted butter-2 tsp
Vanilla extract-1/2 tsp
Pinch of salt
Sugar -2 tbsp
Whipping cream min 35% fat-1/4 cup
- Separate the egg white and yolk, put each in a different bowl.
- Put sugar into the egg white and whisk until firm peaks. Put aside.
- Take another bowl, whisk whipping cream. Lightly beat the egg yolk and add it into whipped cream. Gently fold to mix. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate in microwave. Put in melted butter, vanilla extract and salt. Mix everything together. Leave it to cool slightly before continuing.
- Put 1 tbsp of whipped cream yolk mixture into the chocolate mixture. Mix everything until well combined. Then pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl containing whipped cream yolk mixture and gently fold.
- Put 1 tbsp of egg white mixture and fold and then add it to the bowl containing egg white mixture. Gently fold to mix everything well.
- Divide equally into 2 glasses. Cover them with cling film and chill in the fridge overnight.