Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Knots
Pizza Dough-1 lb
Mozzarella, cut into 32 even pieces-6oz
Olive Oil with one clove of grated garlic -2 Tbsp
Freshly Grated Parmesan cheese
- Even out the pizza dough on a floured surface
- Cut into 32 pieces, dip a piece of mozzarella in the pesto then stuff it in a piece of dough and place it seam side down in an oiled baking pan like a wreath.
- When they are all stuffed, cover loosely with a kitchen towel and allow them to rest for about 45 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to about 425 degrees and bake them until golden brown all over.
- Let them sit for about 5 minutes, then remove to a platter and then brush the garlic oil all over the top and grate some fresh parmesan cheese over that.