Veggies with ribs
Red wine vinegar-½ cup
Salt -¼ teaspoon
Garlic -2 cloves
Olive oil-¼ cup
Small red onion-1
Red bell pepper-1
Yellow bell pepper-1
Ribeye steak1- ½ lb
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Mixed greens salad-1 bag
SALAD DRESSING: Olive oil, Red wine vinegar, Salt, Pepper- to taste
- Slice zucchini and summer squash in half lengthwise. Remove the insides of the bell peppers and cut into large chunks. Remove the top and bottom from the red onion and slice horizontally into three pieces.
- Mix red wine vinegar, pepper, salt, oregano, and garlic.
- Whisk in the olive oil and coat vegetables in the dressing.
- Season the rib eye with salt and pepper.
- Grill steak over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes on both sides.
- Add the vegetables to the grill and cook the zucchini and summer squash for 5-7 minutes on each side. Cook the bell peppers and onions 4-6 minutes on both sides.
- Remove steak from the grill and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice the steak into strips.
- Cut vegetables into small pieces. Arrange vegetables and steak next to mixed greens.
- Sprinkle olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper over the salad.