Mini Lemon Cheesecakes with Strawberry Topping
Graham cracker crumbs-1-1/4 cups
Unsalted, softened butter-1/4 cup
Cream Cheese, softened-16oz
Granulated Sugar-1/2 cup
Zest and juice of one fat lemon
2 tsp of vanilla extract
Chopped strawberries-2-1/2 cups
Strawberry Jello-Half of a 3oz packet
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the butter and graham cracker crumbs in a food processor.
Take about a tablespoon of mixture and place it in each of the cups of the muffin tin and press it down with the back of a spoon to compact it in the bottom.
- Add the cream cheese, sugar, salt, eggs, lemon and vanilla and mix until really smooth in the same food processor.
- Add the mixture evenly among the muffin cups, pop it in the oven
for about 15 to 18 minutes, allow to rest while you work on the topping.
- Take a saucepan, add the water, cornstarch and sugar, bring to a boil
and cook for a couple minutes or until thickened and no longer cloudy, add the gelatin, turn the heat off and whisk it in for a minute.
- Pour the mixture on the strawberries, stir all together and let it cool
for about 15 minutes.
- Top the cheesecakes with the strawberry topping, then put them in the fridge for several hours.