Cake with vanilla ice cream, and berries.
Unsalted butter-8 Tbsp
Semisweet chocolate chips-6 oz
Sugar- 1/4 cup
Vanilla extract-1 tsp
- Take four 8 oz ramekins and grease with butter and dust inside with flour.
- Put a bowl over a medium saucepan with about 1 cup water. Mix 6 oz semisweet chocolate and sliced butter in the bowl. Keep water at a simmer and stir together until it is well combined. Then carefully remove from heat and set aside while making egg mixture.
- Put 2 eggs, 2 yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 tsp salt in a bowl and beat with mixer until whipped, thick and light yellow.
- Pour warm chocolate mixture into the egg mixture with 1 tsp vanilla extract. Mix until mostly combined. Add 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour and mix.
- Divide evenly between 4 ramekins and bake at 450˚ for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute then gently loosen cakes with a small knife. Immediately invert onto plates to untold. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.