Mouth watering cheesecake
Graham cracker crumb-2 ½ cups
Butter, melted-½ cup
Cream cheese-8 oz
Heavy whipping cream-1 cup
Powdered sugar-1 cup
Pumpkin puree-1 ½ cups
Ground cinnamon-1 tsp
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl.
- Place the graham cracker mixture to a 9-inch (23 cm) pan, creating an even base that goes up 1-inch (2 cm) on the sides.
- Take a large bowl and combine the cream cheese and heavy cream and beat until smooth for 3-4 minutes.
- Put in the sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla and beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pan, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Top with whipped cream when serving as desired.