Ground Cumin-2 tsp
Seasoned Salt- 2 tsp
Paprika -1 Tbsp
Italian Seasoning-2 tsp
For the Sauce
Mayonnaise -1/3 cup
Prepared Horseradish-1 Tbsp
Ground Oregano-1/4 tsp
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Fill a large pan halfway up with some vegetable oil and let it come to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the milk and eggs in a shallow bowl, mix together the flour and all the seasoning in a separate shallow bowl
- Cut the onion into about ½” half moon slices, peel them apart, then dip them in the wet mixture, followed by the dry mixture then back into the wet and finish them off in the dry one last time.
- Fry the chips in the hot oil until deeply golden brown and crispy.
- For the sauce, mix all of the ingredients together and allow it sit in the fridge for about 10 minutes before serving.